The Mathematical Grammar School is starting a international competition named Mathematical Grammar School Cup. It will include students born in 2008 or later competing in mathematics, physics and informatics.
- The goal of the competition is to encourage the development of maths, physics and informatics knowledge among all the participating students.
- The Mathematical Grammar School Cup will be held annually. The 2023 Cup will be held from June 26th to 28th.
- English is the official language of the competition.
- Participation in the Cup is by invitation only. A team is formed of four students (born in 2008 or younger) and team leader (a teacher). Every team should confirm its participation by filling out and submitting a form.
- Every student can compete in one, two or all three subjects.
- The Jury will be formed of the team leaders and a Mathematical Grammar School representative.
- The problems will be prepared by the Mathematical Grammar School. Team leaders would help with the translation of the problems into their respective languages.
- The awards will be given for individual and team achievements in each one of the three subjects. In order to be eligible for an award in a subject, a team must have at least two competitors in that subject. Rankings will be sorted by an average number of points of the team’s competitors in a single subject. Special prizes may be awarded by the Jury.
- Each Contestant will receive a Certificate of Participation.