Regulations for online Mathematics and Physics competition at MG Cup 2021.
- Team leaders will receive problems in English and Serbian as well as answer sheets at 19h CET (Belgrade time) the day before the corresponding competition is scheduled.
- Starting time of the competitions is not fixed but we ask the team leaders to finish the competition by 14h CET (Belgrade time). Duration of each exam is 180 min.
- It is the responsibility of the team leaders to make sure that the competition is held in fair conditions. The rules are the same as for IMO and IPhO. Use of calculators or any other electronic devices is strictly forbidden in mathematics competitions, while in physics students are allowed to use calculators only.
- Solutions will be posted after 16h CET (Belgrade time).
- Results will be posted online as soon as the grading is over.
Organizing committee, MG Cup 2021.